Complete this collection of three courses to prep for the CompTIA A+ certification exam--a crucial step towards starting an IT career. Master subject matter in areas like networking, preventative maintenance, and more. By the time you’re done, you’ll be able to troubleshoot networking and security issues like a pro, dramatically boosting your career prospects and earning potential.
- Course 1: CompTIA A+ 220-902
- Learn IT fundamentals such as how to install & configure hardware like PCs and laptops
- Understand basic networking principles
- Course 1, CompTIA A+ 220-901
- Understand how to install & configure PC operating systems
- Set up common features for Android & iOS, such as network connectivity and email
- Course 2: CompTIA N10-006: CompTIA Network+
- Earn technical competency in networking administration & support
- Learn about network topologies & media, IT protocols & standards, etc.
- Master security, safety & environmental issues, and other domains of IT knowledge
- Course 3: CompTIA SY0-401 or JK0-018: Security+
- Learn security concepts pertaining to communications, infrastructure, cryptography & more
- Earn a valuable, highly-regarded credential
Vizual Coaching Academy is an online education portal that offers training and coaching resources on various subjects ranging from IT administration to cooking. Its video tutorials are crafted to give students comprehensive yet digestible instruction on the subject matter of their choice.
For more details on the course and instructor, click here